When we were fitting the coilovers we noticed that the tyre was a bit close to the spring. I checked it a few days later and realised it was a bit too close on the rear, you can see where it has been rubbing.
Luckily a mate donated me a pair of 9.5mm spacers which I put on the rear to bring the wheel out a bit. With longer wheel bolts of course, I don’t fancy the rear wheels ripping bolts that are too short out.
The wood and bricks are what I have to drive onto to get the trolley jack under the car. I should have invested in a low profile one, ah well.
I managed to get this sorted before the MOT which the car flew through. All I had to do was tighten a rear wheel bearing and replace a brake light bulb for it to get a fresh new MOT certificate.